
Woo what a great way to end a week of mocks, going to a gig, it was amazing, the music was great and all around a fab night =).
<---lol me and my friend getting ready to go out haha!
"'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,' he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word. 'What a stupid lamb,' I sighed. 'What a sick, masochistic lion.'"
I'm just me haha Kinda no scrap that very random person, one person once descibed me as being like them when they were drunk! I love to be creative if i haven't had a graphics lesson in like 3 days i start doodling on everything. Hehe. Best way to describe me Intelligent but the common sense just isn't there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.