I woke up to a blizzard encircling the country more importantly, my house.
As I awaited eagerly for the man on the radio to announce the school being closed for the day.
No such luck.
So as I trekked through blistering winds and torchering deserts (well maybe not the torchering deserts-I wish)..I waited a lengthy 30 minutes for a bus.
The teachers graced us with their presence and told us we have extended registration, all of 10 minutes!! woo! lol
The day dragged on as usual mondays do, untill lunchtime where me and my friend managed to walk across the snowball field without getting touched by one snowball. =)
I then wrote a cracking poem..=) woohoo!
And wondered whether i could open a school called "Twilighters school for Gifted & Talented Weirdos"
Monday, 2 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.